Tuesday, March 10, 2009

U Mobile...


it happen about 5 months ago... zamer (slh sorg member jahanam aku kat kuale) came 2 shah alam, so i spent time with him chatting at barra restaurant in section 7... suddenly, 2 U Mobile promoters came 2 us, promoting their product (U Mobile postpaid)... they told us that i won't lose
anything because the registraton fee is free (promotion period) and even i register to the number, the company will only charge me once i activate the number... and if i don't activate the number within 3 months, it will terminate automatically... so zamer took 2 numbers (sim cards), as well as me...but when i came back to my hostel, i had a second thought... so i decided not 2 use the numbers... but i didn't break the cards... (masih suci lg smpai skang)

about 2 months later, during my semester break...

mak: aun, bgn!! dah mcm musang mak tgk kamu ni... siang meroloh, mlm bjaga... (dah kul 12 time 2)
aun: ala... mak ni, br je nak lena tido... cuti2 ni bg la can skit...
mak: byk la kamu pny lena... dah kul 12 ni... bgn woi!! ni bil ape yg smpai utk kamu ni?
aun: (dlm hati) bil mane plak ni... ble plak aku bli umah smpai nak ada bil letrik @ air ni...

so i woke up from my 'sweet dreams'... hahaha... i looked at the bills (
ada 2 bil)... U Mobile bills!! what the f**k!! i looked at the details... RM 75++ per number!! once again... what the f**k!! but at that time i decided just 2 ignore the bills (pegi mampos la... smpai kiamat aku takkan byr... bkn aku pkai pon)

but after i came back 4 shy's engagement, my mum told me that she keep receiving the bills for 3 months consecutively... so i looked at my third-month bills... once again... what the f**k!! it has been RM200 per number!! ini bleh mendatangkan mrh... jgn smpai aura chan ho nam aku kuar... huhuhuh...

my third-month bill (click 4 clearer view)

so when P&O Insurance asked me to come 2 their office 2 settle the documentation about my claim for my lost motorcycle (ada sape2 jmp moto aku tak? BJP 3478), i decided 2 go 2 U Mobile's customer service kiosk at Berjaya Times Square (alang2 dah trun KL)... i talked 2 the counter officer and she told me that is normal procedure because every telco company in malaysia apply the same procedure for postpaid
(they'll charge once u register for the number) instead of prepaid (they'll charge once u activate the number)... i argued that it is not my fault, their promoters were giving me the wrong infos... i don't even know about the procedures... mmg bertekak la aku kat situ... nasib bek pompuan je, klu tak dah terbalik meja kat situ aku rasa... then, i just blah from the kiosk with anger... teringat plak time aku bertekak dgn lecturer wkt sem 3 dlu (len kali la plak aku cte)... huhuhuhu....

p/s: jgn pkai U Mobile... menipu je lebih... gampang btul...

-AdLi-

No comments: