Thursday, March 19, 2009

LosE YouRseLF...


Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity...
To seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment...
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?



No more games, I'ma change for due called rage...
Tear this muthafucking roof off like two dogs caged...
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed...
I've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage...
But I kept rhyming and stepped writing the next cipher...
Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper...
All the pain inside amplified...
By the fact that I can't get by with my nine to five...
And I can't provide the right type of life for my family...


You better lose yourself in the music, the moment...

You want it, you better never let it go...
You have only one shot, do not miss the chance to blow...
Coz opportunity comes once in a lifetime...

You can do anything you set your mind to, man...


-AdLi-

No comments: